Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wikispace

The final part of this blogging experience is my wonderful wiki! Combining all of my research on to my wiki page (click here to go to wiki) was fun and provided me with intriguing ways of presenting all of my work. Using voice threads, videos, and Powerpoints, my wiki page is a great and fun way to represent all of the research I've done on the Beatles.
On the wiki page, you'll see sub-pages which are combinations of the different influences grouped by culture, music and business, and world.
On the culture page, I have combined their influence on drugs, fashion, and hair. On the music and business page, I wrote about their influence on business and the music industry. On the world page, I wrote about their influences on the world. It was difficult splitting the research up, but it all flows very nicely and comes together great.

No comments:

Post a Comment